Fabrics are probably the most important feature of a high quality garment. We have taken great care in our fabric selection and bring you the best fabrics sourced from all over the world.
Apart from feeling incredible, great quality fabrics drape (hang) beautifully, last a long time, look fantastic and insulate the body. They also breathe extremely well.
Something that is overlooked by many customers is the inside lining of their clothing whether it is a jacket, pants or skirt. Linings are very, very important to the overall quality of your suit. The vast majority of tailors in Asia (and in particular Bangkok) use polyester linings as they are considerably cheaper and more accessible. However, they do not breathe at all so you end damp, sweaty and hot. At Tailor On Ten all of our pure wool, cotton and linen garments are lined with Bemberg not polyester!
Tailor On Ten offers many levels of suiting and shirting fabrics:
Our shirting fabrics are all 100% cotton, pre shrunk and beautifully woven. We offer a few levels of fabric:
- Premium Line - Pure 100% cotton, 160-200 grams a metre, this fabric line is perfect for high end, custom dress shirts. Stripes, checks, classy herringbones, twill's, broadcloths and more. Our premium line comes highly recommended and does not disappoint. We boast hundreds of modern and classic designs.
- Luxury Line - 2 ply 100% cottons and compact single ply's this is shirting fabric at it's best. We have a beautiful array of this luxury line and coupled with our quality tailoring and Mother of Pearl buttons you will be nothing short of delighted with shirts made from this fabric. Our luxury fabrics are all "easy care", which means less wrinkling for you.
- 120/2 - These are fabulous superfine pure cotton fabrics, a yarn count of 120 is considered very luxurious and soft and we offer these stunning range of fabric in approximately 60 designs.
- Italian/English milled fabrics. These are world class fabrics that are in a league of their own. They come with labels and certificates as all super luxury fabrics do.
**Tailor On Ten also carries many other shirting fabrics. We are proud to offer Thomas Mason, Alumo, Soktas and Monti fabrics.These are some of the world's best shirtings. Please send us an email if you have any special requests.**
- Superfine blend - A 70% blend of wool and polyester, it is soft to the touch and cool to wear, the polyester helps to stabilize the fabric reducing wrinkling and increasing longevity. The high wool content really shows and the fabric looks great.
- Superior Line - This is luxurious, pure wool suiting, 280 grams (9.5 oz). Quality at its finest. This is a quality product and we make incredible suits out of it.
- Italian Super's - We carry hundreds of stunning fabrics. We offer world class fabric English and Italian mills. Vitale Barberis, Giovanni Tonella, and Lanifico Tessiltrona. We also carry Holland and Sherry, and Scabal, John Cavendish, Reda and more. Tailor On Ten offers pure wool Super 110's, 120's, 130's and 140's and 150's as well as mohair and silk blends. These are amongst the finest suitings available and we are proud to offer this magnificent fabric to our customers.
Wool linen - This is a classy, chic fabric from Trabaldo Togna in Italy. It is a 60% wool, 40% linen blend. For more information on where and how it was made in Italy click on http://www.trabaldotogna.it/#.
We also carry a range of 100% Japanese and Italian Linen.
Cotton suitings/Chino fabric
- If you are looking for a more casual, comfortable garment our brushed cotton is ideal. We offer this in an assortment of 15 plain colours, lovely suits and pants are made from this. It is perfect for a well fitted pair of chino's and a casual shirt!
Bemberg lining is included with all of our woolen,cotton and linen garments.
**Please send us an email if you have any special requests.**
- Superior - A warm and heavy 70% wool/viscose blend. We offer this in a wide range of colours, with linings and trimmings of your choice. You will certainly be warm and look fantastic during winter in one of these coats!
- Luxury - Our highest end overcoat fabric is made from Angora and wool. Angora it is truly high end fibre and you won't be disappointed. As well as our superior line, this fabric comes in many colours and you can make your own choice of linings and other details.