- World-class fabrics
Huge range of top Italian, English and Chinese suitings available, from competitively priced 100% wool suitings through to high end luxury fabrics such as Holland and Sherry and Dormeuil.
- Half-lined pants are standard at Tailor On Ten for all business wear. We use Bemberg to line the pants to just above the knee. This high end finish makes for a very comfortable wear and keeps you cool and dry all day.
- Fabric Selvedge is sewn in to the back hem on all of our branded fabrics. This reinforces the high quality of the brand and adds a little weight to the bottom of your trouser creating the perfect fall.
- Horn, Bone or Corozo buttons - All of our suits come standard with corozo buttons, a high quality, natural product, not the typical polyester button that most use- Horn or bone buttons are upgradeable options.
- Quality waistband - Waistband stitching is hidden, which is a superior and of course more time consuming finish. Typically in lower quality products you will see stitching underneath the bottom of the waistband and they will tend to feel like plastic. Our waistbands are soft and comfortable to wear and the stitching is hidden.
- Generous inlays are left inside the trouser seams to allow for future alterations, these are all finished to prevent any loose threads.