- World class fabrics - huge range of branded and non-branded 100% cotton and linen fabrics woven in Italy, England, Ireland and Asia.
- Mother of pearl buttons are an absolute must for a quality, bespoke shirt. These are standard at Tailor On Ten.
- Pre-Shrunk fabrics - All of our fabrics are pre-shrunk, meaning that after-wash shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
- Easy care - many of our fabrics have reduced wrinkling qualities due to special finishing treatments. This doesn't eliminate wrinkles but greatly reduces them.
- 100% cotton interlinings in the collars and cuffs, which makes them soft and comfortable yet ensure they retain their shape and size.
- Single needle stitched meaning they have been tailor made, by a skilled craftsman not factory stitched on a line. Our seams are flat felled and every shirt is rigorously checked by both our tailors and our quality control team.
- Customizable options - Almost every detail, from collar style, to cuffs, contrast fabrics, buttons to whether you want a monogram (your initials) and of course, size is chosen by you and is all inclusive in our fixed prices.
- A Label of authenticity is sewn into shirts made from a branded fabric, such as Thomas Mason or Irish linen. This label is provided by the mill for every shirt length that we purchase from them.