We're coming to a city near you!
At a glance: Tailor On Ten is bringing its personalized tailoring services to you!
When and where: We're coming to Europe in January 2016! Exact locations and dates to be determined, but contact us now to let us know you're interested.
What to expect: A huge range of wonderful fabrics, made into bespoke garments with your exact measurements, at very competitive prices
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
We expect high demand, so appointments are recommended and scheduled clients will be prioritized.
A range of custom design options are available and our stylists will be on hand to offer advice. We take your exact measurements.
We will send your order back to our tailors in Bangkok in order for them to get to work immediately.
You can expect your handmade clothes to be delivered by post in 4-6 weeks time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What’s a trunk show?
Think a mini pop-up shop, but with completely custom-made garments. We’ll bring sample books and products, measure you up and advice on style. A few weeks later your handmade clothes are delivered to your door. Reordering is easy through our online store.
Why is Tailor On Ten doing trunk shows?
To offer our world class bespoke experience in a convenient and competitive way for those who are unable to visit us in Bangkok.
When and where?
October 20-25th we'll be in Singapore, Northern Europe in January and Australia in February (exact dates TBD - but let us know now to secure your booking).
What's the procedure?
· When you come to your appointment you will be shown through our fabric ranges and introduced to our ordering system
· You will then be given an iPad where you can browse through the design options and place your order (feel free to bring your own device)
· Our tailors will be on hand to give you guidance through the process
· We take your exact measurements. Previous clients will have a chance to update their sizing and new customers will have a new unique pattern created for them
· For new clients, please bring your current best fitting garments (don’t wear them), so we can get a size reference – this is essential for a good fit
· The session takes about 45 mins. We’re always happy to give advice but we’re a small team so if you run late we may not be able to give you quite as much attention
· Our tailors will get to work immediately and we will deliver your tailor made clothes in 4-6 weeks
· Your measurements and designs are saved to your account, so you with just a few clicks you’ll be able to order perfectly fitted clothes whenever you want
I’m unsure of what styles to pick. How can I get advice?
We have a great blog if you would like to come prepared. We will provide an iPad lookbook and our stylists will be on hand to give advice about trends and what colors and styles would suit you best.
Does it matter if I’ve bought from you before?
Nope, we welcome everyone! Previous clients will have a chance to update their sizing and new customers will have a unique pattern created for them.
Is there a minimum order?
If you're buying a suit, no. However, as our tailors spend a lot of time hand crafting your individual pattern, we require a minimum order of 3 shirts if you are buying shirts only.
Do you do womenswear?
Unfortunately, no. We are rather obsessed with quality and so have decided to focus on our strength - menswear.
Do I need to bring anything?
Yes, please bring your current best fitting shirt and suit - not wearing them - even if the fit is not great. This is crucial to give our tailors a better idea of your body type without seeing you in person.
What are the prices?
We are proud of our fixed pricing policy, which ensures fair and competitive pricing for a great product and includes all design options. Prices will be set in local currency ahead of each trip. Please see our current, indicative price list here.
When can I expect delivery?
Production time is 4-6 weeks and delivery 3-14 working days, depending on shipping method.
What happens if my clothes don’t fit?
Our fitters and tailors are experienced in measuring and allowing for individual body types, and we have thousands of satisfied clients. In the unlikely event you there is a sizing issue, rest assured we will fix it. We will work with you to find the best solution and offer up to a $75 alteration credit in case your suit needs a little tweak (applicable for suits only).
I'm interested but don't need new clothes right now. What should I do?
You'll be able to book an appointment to have your measurements taken professionally and discuss style options for the future. You will then get a profile for our online shop, where you can order at any time.
When are you coming to me?
Hopefully soon! Please sign up for an appointment in the calendar above or register your interest here and we’ll keep you updated about when we’re coming to a city near you. In the meantime, we can also provide you with an invite to our online store.