- World class fabrics - huge range of Italian, English milled suitings available, from competitively priced Asian 100% wool fabrics through to high end luxury fabrics such as Holland and Sherry and Dormeuil.
- Bemberg Linings - All our tuxedos come standard with Bemberg lining. The world’s finest lining, its soft, breathable and very comfortable to wear.
- In-house tailoring - Our master tailor draws your pattern and cuts and stitches in our shop. This allows us to achieve an incredible product and end result as everything meets our exacting standards.
- Horn, Bone, Corozo or fabric covered buttons - All of our tuxedo's come standard with corozo buttons, not the typical polyester button that most use. Horn or bone are upgradeable options, we offer a large range.
- Brand Label sewn into the tuxedo, this label is a mark of authenticity and is a label provided by the mill for each suit length of fabric purchased- This applies for European and branded fabrics only.
- High armholes – For discerning clients who are experienced with custom made jackets, and are used to the more snug, fitted feeling of high cut armholes we can and regularly do offer this style of cut.